How Did Miracle Math Help Sabelle Dumas?
Sabelle Dumas was a student at Vanden High School in Fairfield when she was enrolled at Miracle Math Coaching. Here’s a little about her experience:
1. Why did you seek help from the program?
I was failing Math, and knew I needed to pass the class to keep on track for college.
2. How were you doing in school before the program?
I was excelling in all other subjects but Math . I was behind in my class work, lost in every lesson and failing tests.
3. What were your grades in math before and after the program?
Before the program, I had a D in Geometry and a GPA of 3.0. After the program, I raised my Geometry grade to a B+ and increased my GPA to a 3.3.
4. Give a specific example of how your school work improved.
I am not as lost in my Math class. I am keeping up with the lesson and passing all of my tests.
5. What do you like most about the program?
What I most like about this program is the great help Deanna gave me.
6. Is there anything you’d like to add?
Deanna is a great person, very friendly, helpful, patient, and welcoming. She provides great help and develops a personal relationship with all of her students and their parents.