How much do you know about Valentine’s Day?
1. What does the word “Valentine” mean?
- What percent of women send themselves Valentines each year?
- How many states have cities or towns named Valentine?
- How many Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged each year?
A. 5 million
B. 100 million
C. 1 billion
D. 5 billion
- The actor or actress playing which member of the Brady Bunch was born on Valentine’s Day?
A. Mike Brady
B. Alice, the maid
C. Greg Brady
D. Carol Brady
- In 1995, the Guinness Book of World Records listed how many couples kissing simultaneously as a record?
- Which holiday is the biggest for sending out cards?
B. Valentine’s Day
C. Mother’s Day
- How many calories per minute do you burn kissing?
- When is Valentine’s Day in Japan?
A. February 14th
B. March 14th
C. April 14th
D. June 4th
- Consumers will spend how much on average for Valentine’s Day?
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!!
1. C) Strong, 2. C) 15 percent, 3. A) 9 (Arizona, Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Indiana, New Jersey, South Carolina, Virginia and Montana), 4. C) 1 Billion, 5. D) Carol Brady (Florence Henderson is the actress.), 6. C) 1500, 7. A) Christmas, 8. A) 2, 9. B) March 14th, 10. C). $77